Pages

Monday, September 17, 2018

TONGAN LANGUAGE WEEK



“ CHEEHOO!!!!’’ wednesday 5th of september 2018 tamaki primary school had a tongan language week game day. Mrs Tafea and the TPS leaders were helping Mrs Tafea with the games and Room 7 were putting out the games well room 9 and 10 set the games up. Every class got to pick whatever tongan sport they like to play.

The first game I played was Lanita with Ana,Mrs Tafea and maani and all along a lot of people came and played. When we first started I forgot how to play but I remembered how to play because I played Lanita in tonga with my family and my nena. So then the first person to start was Ana when Ana SMACKED!!! The Navy blue ball she did not know what to do so Mrs Tafea told her that she has to run. Then it was Maani’s turn she hit the ball then she SPRENTED!!! Very fast and the look of her face was very serious. When she was running she CRASHED!!!! To the floor and Slipped but then her hands and her stomach touch the cone so then Mrs Tafea said that she made it to the 1st cone. Then it was my turn before we have to swop over When I hit the ball it went to my left side so I sprinted as fast as I can and then BOOM!!! I made it to the 2nd cone But then bad news Jordan’s slippery hands touched me and then I was out then we swapped over but then Mrs Tafea rang the bell. And that was the only game I played .
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO MY TONGAN LANGUAGE WEEK STORY THAT WE PLAYED OUTSIDE.


1 comment:

  1. Hello maria its me hope amazing job in your work. But what you need to do more is to do paragraphs and to put more interesting words in your story you have some but just a bit more. you've done amazing in this.
    GREAT JOB !!!! MMT

    ReplyDelete