Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2016

roller coaster

I feel sad and afraid because  the people that went on the ride they enjoyed it.will i just feel scared and frightened also terrified.When I first went on a roller coaster it was amazing but I am worried I will die because 92,000 people died on a roller coaster when I about people at dreamworld I will never go on a roller coaster because it  is dangerous .It feels like the people who owns the staff.

Dreamworld should check it everyday so no one can die and so everyone can have fun and it feels like i'm falling of the roller coaster now  even if i'm not at dreamworld I can hear myselfscreaming and hear myself say stop and think i don't want to go on it for the rest of my life i'm feeling like i want  to not go the the roller coaster at dreamworld dreamworld had 92,000 people who died and shark attack had only a little bit of people who died. Theme park is more dangerous than shark attack.

It will be fun being on the baby rides because it is not dangerousI will won’t to go on the big kids ride only if they don't put it fast I will go on it when it is normal speed so know one can die and everyone can have some fun lots of fun so everyone can enjoy the ride and everyone can be safe on the rides.I feel really bad that the people at dreamworld died I feel so sorry and nervures so know one at dreamworld dies.I feel frozen that the people had fun on the roller coaster.But they fall of the roller they were having lots of fun on the roller coaster.the people on
Roller coaster were injured causa the ride was still going and newly most of   them newly dyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment