Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Maria EOTC recount

WALT: use time words in a recount
SC: I can highlight 5 time words I have used in my recount

Instructions: You must write a recount about what you did last week for EOTC week.
A recount is a story about something that has already happened - something in the past.
In recounts, we use words like
  • First
  • Next
  • Then
  • Afterwards
  • Before
  • Later on
  • And days of the week - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday

Your task is to write a recount about your week. You can add pictures if you want to.
Before posting on your blog, highlight any time words you have used. You MUST use at least 5 of these.

For your blog:
Labels - tps, year4, writing
Title: WALT use time words in a recount


Start writing here:ON this week on Monday I went to bowling
And at bowling I got the highest score my score was 121 and on Tuesday I went mini golf and at mini golf my partner was hiria and he won because he had the lowest
Points and at lunch time grace's mum
bought us a ice block then we went to school on wednesday there was a slip and slide and water balloons and some other
staff and it was awesome and we finished at 2.45 o'clock and the girls were changing in room 8 and the boys were changing in room 7 and on thursday I did finger painting and I made christmas trees and and I made stars and I did face painting I went to the movies and at the movies I watched
The secret life with pets and at the movies
It was funny and at the movies the the crocodile died and they were crying and they tried to find their friend and on friday I stayed at school and I had to reflect on it and write about the EOTC week and on that week
It was awesome and amazing and it was fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment