Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Storytime


Once Upon a time when I was in Christchurch Me and my brother and my sister in law (Jessa) where eating and having dinner. When we were having dinner I was fool so I went and lead down on the bean bag. There were no movies on Sky so I went and watched a little kid movie, My brother says “ Maria put on a movie on netflix for you and your Jessa to watch” so I said “ I don’t know how to put it on” so he says “ Just press the home button and there” so I pressed it. Then Jessa came along and said “ here I will do it ” so I gave it to her and she put it on Netflix, “ I want to watch the movie Lion king the new one” says Jessa so we couldn’t find so we saw another movie that looked interesting and we played it. The intro took forever because they had to say the names and my brother said “ It’s good when they tell you the intro because you need to learn what they are going to talk about and all that” so me and Jessa said “ we don’t care about the intro we just want to get to the point”. So I skipped the intro and stopped it where the movie first starts. So we all lay down on the couch and the bean bags to sit and watch the movie. Then the movie was finished but during the movie Jessa had to run and make sure the baby (Alaina) was sleeping because during the movie she started crying. So that was the End of our Movie Hope you enjoyed my story Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment