Pages

Friday, March 10, 2017

I am a whale

 Screenshot 2017-02-27 at 09.47.27.png

I am a whale and my name is Maria and I am 2 years old and I love my brothers and sisters and mum  and  dad. I lived next door with my friend the mermaid they had a sleepover. When it was the morning me and her family had to leave because they need to migrate  and come to New zealand  then the  mum and dad whale told  their  children to go straight because there echo lachion said so.  The children got drifted to farewell spit  and got stranded. so the  volunteers helped the poor little baby whales and saved them. THEN THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!  

3 comments:

  1. i love your recount story and i want to learn more

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi maria i like how you put a mermaid in your story and nice words i also liked how you put the words on the wall in your story like straded and volunteers

    ReplyDelete